Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I sold some items!!!

I am so excited, here yesterday I was just saying how slow Etsy has been. Then yesterday evening I sold my Michael Miller Tattoo Parlour apron on Etsy to someone in Florida!! Then I sold another one locally! How funny, so I spent the evening sewing more tattoo aprons! I also have someone interested in my trash bags. It sounds like she wants one for her car and a bigger one for her child's dirty diapers...great idea, why didn't I think of that! Someone else wants me to make a layette, and I just finished a red and white hawaiian print pouch sling lined with striped minky white fabric for my friend. I'll post a pic of that cuz it turned out really cool, the minky feels so soft on your skin, I tried it out last night with my four month old son and he loved it. Well, on to more sewing and promoting my MamasBabyLove!

No comments:

Post a Comment