Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sewing

So my shop on Etsy hasn't really started to take off yet. I only have sold two items, but I have hope that things will pick up.. I have all these ideas to sew and create but don't seem to get them all done. And oddly, when I DO have the time it's like I go into mental block and don't know where to start! Anyone else have that problem??? I really want to be able to make and sell my items, maybe Etsy isn't the right way to go. All I have is time. I can sit it out and wait and see what happens. I want to add more aprons to my Etsy store, as well as a Sweet Swaddle Sac for baby girls. One that is a pink and yellow satin brocade flower pattern with a pink and yellow tie dye minky lining. I think that would be so sweet! Love pink and yellow for baby girl colors, although pink and brown is the hot trend right now.

Also, I want to add my little fabric baby grab balls with tags to my store. My son likes his because it's easy to grab on to...and a great way to use up all the soft fabric scraps I have!
Well, more later!

1 comment:

  1. Afterthought, I suppose if things don't pick up on Etsy, I have to sisters who are expecting and they will reap the benefits of what I have made!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete