Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Satin Brocade Diaper Bag







So I found this fantastic pattern for a diaper bag. It is called Hip Mama Diaper Bag and the address is http://amingledyarn.wordpress.com/gallery/tutorial-hip-mama-diaper-bag/ . The instructions were easy to follow and this was my first attempt at this bag. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I used satin brocade dragonfly fabric from Joann's and the liner is a PUL red fabric that I purchased online. I also used the same PUL for my baby's cloth diapers. The bag has two side pockets with velcro closures, a large pocket on the front with velcro, a zippered pocket on the back and several pockets inside the bag. I LOVE this bag! The only thing with the brocade satin is that it starts to fray and catches on anything sharp or rough. I would have used it again though, just because it is so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment